Without autofollow the new version of TweetAdder is just another worthless piece of software taking up precious megabytes on your hard drive, right? That's what many people would have you believe. I mean if you can't follow 500 random people while surfing the web then what's the point? Or that seems to be the view that many are taking to the new software. This view ignores some key points:
- By complying with Twitter's API it becomes highly unlikely that users will be targeted or banned for using the software.
- TweetAdder's new search functions allow you to narrow down your target audience so you don't waste time following inactive users or bots.
- Find top influencers by following the same people that the power users are and get their attention by automatically retweeting their post.
- By following and unfollowing a random number of people a day your account will not get suspended as this will be seen as natural.
The Twitter 30 Day Challenge
Now too prove the power of TweetAdder I'm personally challenging myself to double my Twitter followers in 30 days using this software. Here is a look at my account today January 2, 2014...
|Could Be Much Better|
- Target influencers by following the same people the authorities in my niche are already following.
- Get attention by retweeting key users and using @ tags effectively.
- Promoting content by auto tweeting content from my blogs and web 2.0 properties along with quotes and some personal observations.
- Responding to any @ mentions daily with a personal message (not an auto response).
- Promoting others using the #FF hashtag.